Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 1: Spaghetti n' Dogs

I am always looking for new recipes that the kids will enjoy. (What parent isn't?)
I saw this on Pinterest and thought I would give it a go. It seemed simple enough and only consists of spaghetti noodles and hot dogs - pretty impossible to mess up.

 2 Ingredients: Hot dogs & uncooked spaghetti noodles


 Slice up as many hot dogs as you think you will need. This picture shows 
four dogs, sans the ends. Then add the spaghetti noodles one at a time. 
(I used about 8 noodles per hot dog slice.)


 Add noodles and hot dogs to boiling water and cook to desired noodle flexibility :)


 Drain noodles and dogs. 
(And "ooooh and ahhhh" over how awesome they look)


 Serve with a side of ketchup...or whatever else you prefer.
I actually thought they were tasty by themselves. No dipping sauce needed.


Super easy, fast, and yummy!

Inspired by: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment