Monday, April 18, 2011

Mulch & Money

There are two things that tickle my fancy right now.

1) H & R Block's FREE online filing

2) RubberStuff Mulch


I know there are people out there that do it, but I have never paid to file my taxes. Granted, mine are fairly simple so they are probably easier to do than some, but still, I just don't think I could ever bring myself to pay someone to file them for me. So, that brings me to the first of the tickles - H &R Block FREE filing! Woo hooo! It is so easy to use and with the electronic filing I get my return super fast (usually in less than a week). In my opinion, it is the way to go!

And the second of my tickles - RubberStuff Mulch. We have wanted to use rubber mulch around our house for quite some time, but when it first hit the market it was rather spendy. I few weeks ago I was at Sam's Club and found a pretty good deal. RubberStuff Mulch had the right color, at the right price ($8/bag). So we thought we would try it out. LOVE IT! We loved it so much we went back and purchased more. Originally we were just going to do the front yard, but now we have decided to also do the side yard. If we weren't putting our house on the market today, we would be replacing all of our mulch with RubberStuff. I hope Sam's Club keeps it in stock, because we definitely want it for our new house :)
If you aren't familiar with it, check it out:

100% Recycled Rubber and Made in the USA!

http://www.americanrubber.com/shop/product/rubberstuff_landscaping_mulch

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RubberStuff-Mulch/268856882119?sk=wall#!/pages/RubberStuff-Mulch/268856882119?sk=wall

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Heather! If ya can, we'd love to post some pics of your completed project up on our site (or you can now post them directly to the customer pics section on our FB page). Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete