Friday, April 8, 2011

Family and Art...My Two Loves. (Aunt Cindy)

Two things I love:

1) My family
2) Art

So when the two come together, well, it just makes it over-the-top special to me.

My Aunt Cindy has been an amateur photographer for as long as I can remember - since before my times I'm sure. She has an unbelievable ability to trek into nature and come back with amazing shots that make you feel as though you were with her the entire time. She captures natural settings just as they are, letting life carry on around her as not to interrupt. The love of all living things pours from her photography, and allows you to step back and appreciate those smaller moments in life that make the bigger moments so special.

She has never publicized her photographs until now. Like most Americans today, she is feeling the economic crunch, and is trying to find an alternative for funds. Blessed with her gift of photography, she has turned to her outlet as her means of reaching out.

I am happy to share her link with you, and am honored that she is my family. Have a look, enjoy her work (there is more to come!), leave some comments, and if so inspired, purchase a photograph (or two...or three!). Her style may not match with yours, but there is always a friend or family member, co-worker, child care provider - someone - who would love the gift of nature displayed in their home (...office, studio, etc.).

This is the link to her site. I hope you all enjoy ;)

http://www.imagekind.com/MemberProfile.aspx?MID=d3d9d524-9fff-495a-9c7e-08d54124b140

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You're Aunt Cindy has some amazing photos!! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing her talent with us!

    ReplyDelete